What is SKU and how do I generate it for my products?
What is an SKU?
- Abbreviation of Stock Keeping Unit.
- It is used to uniquely identify the product in any store.
- No Two different Items can have the same SKU.
- All eCommerce platforms have a mandatory field called SKU to uniquely identify the product.
What is an SKU made of?
In the case of print-on-demand products, there are two major components that the SKU has to indicate.
These codes have to be there in every SKU for a product that is available in the store to uniquely identify it.
For example :
PR140IP6 - Here, IP6 is the product code and PR140 is the design code.
How does the SKU connect a product between Printrove and your Store?
The Product SKU enables you to map your products on your e-Commerce store to the products in the Printrove Product Library.
- You do not have to link products individually from your store to Printrove.
- You can name your products with the product code and design codes and upload them to the SKU library where all products are mapped to corresponding product type and design codes.
SKU - PR140IP6
- Here, IP6 is the product code, which tells Printrove that the product is an iPhone 6 phone case.
- PR140 represents the design code which tells the Printrove that the design that has to be printed is PR140.
How to Push, Sync or Save a product?
Understand how you can create and add products to the Printrove Account or your store. This will help you swiftly place manual orders or sync the products with your store to automate the order placing process. What is the purpose of this feature? To ...
How to Push products to my Shopify Store?
Before you can push products to your store, you have to make sure that your Shopify store is connected to Printrove. There are two ways you can add products to your store. Manually add products to your store and map them with the Printrove Product ...
How to Push products to my WooCommerce Store?
There are two ways you can add products to your store. Manually add products to your store and map them with the Printrove Product Library Push Products from Printrove to your store Manually Adding Products You can follow the normal method you use ...
How to use the Design Library and the Mockup Generator?
Learn how to use the Design Library and Mockup Generator to manage your designs and products. Design Library The Design Library stores all your designs and helps you access them in one click. You can follow the steps below to upload your design ...
Technical Error Guide for your Shopify Store
Listed below are some common errors you might face while pushing products or pulling orders from your Shopify Store. Shopify orders are not reflecting on Printrove Two conditions must be met for an order to be pulled from Shopify to Printrove. 1. The ...