Understanding SKU in the Printrove Product Library
What is an SKU?
- Abbreviation of Stock Keeping Unit.
- It is used to uniquely identify the product in any store.
- No Two different Items can have the same SKU.
- All eCommerce platforms have a mandatory field called SKU to uniquely identify the product.
What is an SKU made of?
In the case of print-on-demand products, there are two major components that the SKU has to indicate.
These codes have to be there in every SKU for a product that is available in the store to uniquely identify it.
For example :
PR140IP6 - Here, IP6 is the product code and PR140 is the design code.
How does the SKU connect a product between Printrove and your Store?
The Product SKU enables you to map your products on your e-Commerce store to the products in the Printrove Product Library.
- You do not have to link products individually from your store to Printrove.
- You can name your products with the product code and design codes and upload them to the SKU library where all products are mapped to corresponding product type and design codes.
SKU - PR140IP6
- Here, IP6 is the product code, which tells Printrove that the product is an iPhone 6 phone case.
- PR140 represents the design code which tells the Printrove that the design that has to be printed is PR140.
Editing a product in Printrove Product Library
All the products in your product library can be edited. Please note that any changes will appear only in the orders that are placed after the update is done. If an order was placed before the changes, the product will retain the previous design. ...
Adding a product to the Printrove Product Library
To sync orders from your Shopify or WooCommerce store, you need to map the products which are present in your store with products in the Printrove Product Library. This is important because when the orders are pulled from your store, Printrove ...
How to create an order through the Printrove Product Library?
Adding products to the order The first step to place an order is to add the products. There are two ways you can add products to your order. Creating a new product Load Products from the Printrove Product Library Creating A New Product Here is how ...
Using Design Library & Mockup Generator
In this article, we're going to cover how you can use the 1. Printrove Design Library 2. Printrove Mockup Generator Design Library Here is how you can use design library Step 1: From the Left Sidebar, go to Design Library Step 2: Click or Drop files ...
Integrate your Wix Store with Printrove
If you're a Wix store owner and looking to integrate your store with Printrove, then you've come to the right place! Currently, we do not have One-Tap integrations with Wix. Till then you can use Product SKU Method or Printrove's API Documentation as ...