How to Verify My Bank Details?

How to verify my Bank Details?

Verifying your bank details is crucial to start placing COD (Cash on Delivery) orders with Printrove as the COD remittance will be transferred to this account. The process is straightforward and typically automatic. You can keep reading to understand the reasons for the delay in verifying your bank details and possible actions you can take for the same.

Automatic Verification Process

The verification process for bank details is automated and should be completed within 5-6 hours. Ensure you double-check the details entered to avoid any delays.

Common Issues with Bank Verification

1. Incorrect Details Entered

One of the most common reasons for verification failure is incorrect information. Even a small error, such as a missing letter in the account holder's name, can cause issues. Make sure to:

• Verify the spelling of the account holder's name.
  • Ensure the IFSC code is correct.
  • Double-check the account number.

2. Technical Error

In some cases, a technical error may prevent automatic verification. If this happens, we will need to verify your bank details manually. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Email Us from Your Registered Email Address:

• Include an image of a cancelled cheque.
    • Ensure the cheque clearly shows the following details:
      • Account Holder Name
      • IFSC Code
      • Account Number
  2. Wait for Manual Verification:

• Once we receive your email and create a ticket, we will manually verify your bank details within 48 hours.

By ensuring your bank details are correctly entered and following the steps for manual verification if needed, you can quickly start placing COD orders with Printrove. If you encounter any issues, our support team is here to assist you.

Please note that once verified, this bank detail will be referred to as your registered bank account details.

• Related Articles

• Can I change my bank account details after it gets verified?

You can raise a request to mark your merchant account unverified to update new bank details by dropping an email to support@printrove.com. 
    • How to edit an order on Printrove?

An order at Printrove includes two segments that can be edited after it has been placed; Product & Shipping details. Follow the steps below to update your order on Printrove. How to edit a product in the order? You can edit a product in the order in ...
    • How to set up your Brand with Printrove?

Printrove offers a simple 4-step process for establishing your brand. You can add your company, brand name, and business address to the Merchant Panel by following the steps outlined below. Step 1: Log in to your Printrove Merchant Panel. Step 2: Go ...
    • Can I edit the shipping details of an order after it is dispatched?

You can change your shipping address as long as the item has not been shipped. Since it is up to the courier company to honour this request, it is better to do it as soon as possible, after the package is in transit. If an item has already been ...
    • How to place a COD order?

Indian customers prefer Cash on Delivery or the COD option over prepaid due to its convenience. As a result, COD Orders contribute to more than 70% of online orders, making it crucial for a business to offer the same on their store. This guide will ...