Free Plan vs Business Plan
There are two kinds of plans with Printrove -
1. Free Plan - When you log in to Printrove, Free Plan is activated for your account by default.
2. Business Plan - Upgrading to the Business Plan requires a one-time payment of Rs. 5000 which is added to your credits. Once you upgrade, you shall have lifetime access to the plan.
What are Printrove Credits?
You can consider your Printrove credits like your Printrove Wallet. All payments to and from Printrove are debited and credited through the system of credits. Once you have added credits into your Printrove account, you can start placing orders using the credits until they are exhausted.
So, if you upgrade to the Business Plan and get an order for a t-shirt that costs Rs. 300, it will be deducted from your credits and your credits would now stand at Rs. 4,700
Differences between the Free plan and Business plan -
Differences between the Free Plan and Business Plan
Sign Up Fee
Rs. 5000 one time payment, added to credits
Choose between multiple mock up styles
Automatic fulfillment of your store orders
Add orders to returns
Custom Branding (Your Brand)
Since Printrove is a white-label service, our brand name won't be mentioned anywhere on the product or the package.
Upgrading to the Business Plan
- Login to the Printrove merchant panel by clicking this link
- Enter your username and password or create a new account.
- Hover to the sidebar, click on upgrade to convert to the Business Plan.
- Rs. 5000 will be credited to your merchant account which can be used to pay for the orders you place. Once you upgrade, you shall have lifetime access to the plan. You shall not be required to recharge with the same amount if the credits are over. There's no minimum balance to be kept.
How does Cash on Delivery Remittance Work at Printrove? : Everything you need to know
Hi there! In this article, we would learn about how the remittance (retail price) for all your COD orders is transferred to your account. Before we begin, you can head over to the Billing > Remittances Section on your panel for better clarity. So ...
Achieve maximum delivery success rate and reduce RTO through Buyer Positive Response
Hello Merchpreneurs, There could be multiple reasons why your order might not get delivered. A few of the reasons are listed below - The buyer is not contactable - your buyer didn't receive any call The delivery address is not reachable/closed ...
Payment Processing and Making Profit with Printrove
If you are planning to start a dropshipping business with Printrove but still wondering how would you make a profit, then you've come to the right place! By the end of this article, you will learn how Printrove processes payments for fulfillment and ...
Enable Self-Shipping for your Business Plan account.
In this article, we're going to cover how you can enable self shipping. Note: This is only available for Business Plan Users and only for orders placed manually, it's not available for store orders. Before that, as always, let's first understand ...
Proof of Delivery | Order status shows delivered but the customer has not received the order
Hello Merchpreneur! Have you been facing an issue where your order status shows delivered but your customer seems to not have received the order? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this article, we would be addressing how to deal with such ...