Editing and cancelling orders
In this article, we're going to cover
1. How to Cancel an order after placing it?
2. How to edit an existing order?
All orders placed on the Printrove Merchant Panel can be canceled only if it has not been processed yet.
Please note that once the order has gone for processing, you cannot cancel the order.
How to cancel an order?
1. After placing the order, if you wish to cancel it, go to Orders > Manage Orders Tab.
2. Click on the order ID go to order actions, Under the order actions tab, there is an option of Cancel Order.
3. Once you click on that a confirmation pop up will come up and you can click on Yes I am sure.
4. After confirming your order will be canceled.
The total amount paid for the order is refunded back to your account as credits.
You can learn more about credits here
Editing an order
Once an order is placed on the Printrove Merchant Panel, you can edit the shipping details until the order is ready to dispatch.
How to change the shipping address?
1. After placing the order, if you wish to edit it, go to Orders > Manage Orders Orders.
2. Go to the order ID & click on the Shipping Information tab.
3. Click on edit & you can fill out the information.
4. A modal box will open. Enter the new details and click on Update.
Please note that the mode of shipping cannot be changed.
Editing a product in Printrove Product Library
All the products in your product library can be edited. Please note that any changes will appear only in the orders that are placed after the update is done. If an order was placed before the changes, the product will retain the previous design. ...
Managing Courier Return Orders - How to Reship Single and Multiple Orders ?
In this article, we're going to learn about managing your returned orders and how to reship multiple orders to a single address. What is a Courier Return Order? An order is marked as RTO (Returned to Origin) when the courier executive couldn't ...
Placing T-shirt orders
Carefully placing orders for t-shirts will help you get the price drastically reduced. Requirements Basic Knowledge of Photoshop PSD and PNG design file Follow the steps to place t-shirt orders effectively: Step 1: Login to your Merchant panel ...
Priority Orders : Printroves Rush service.
In this article we're going to give you a small gist on our newly introduced service called "Rush orders". What is 'Rush' service? Rush is an additional service provided by Printrove to speed up the usual dispatching time. This service is still in ...
Technical error guide for your respective stores.
In this article we have addressed a few errors you as merchants may frequently face. Errors that you may come across and how to solve them by yourself . 1. Orders from Shopify/WooCommerce not reflecting on Printrove For an order to be pulled from ...