1. Basic Knowledge of Photoshop
1. Hoodies Design Templates in PSD format
Important point to note
1. Upload the design file only in PNG format and has to be minimum 300 DPI
2. Irrespective of the hoodie size, the maximum printing area is 10x12 in.
3. The printing price of the hoodie will be affected according to the size of the design you upload.
Following are the steps to follow precisely to get the right design at the lowest possible price:
Step 1: Open your design in Photoshop.
Step 2: Look for any unwanted part of the design and trim it down. To do this, go to Image > Trim
Step 3: In the dialog box, Select Transparent pixels under Based On section. In the Trim Away section, check all four sides and click OK. All the transparent pixels are trimmed away automatically.
Step 4: Once done with trimming, Save the design in PNG format.
Your design file is ready to get printed on hoodies!
Learn how to place t-shirt orders.