Design preparation for t-shirts follows a slightly different way than the other products.
1. Basic Knowledge of Photoshop
1. T-shirt Design Templates in PSD format
Important point to note
1. Upload the design file only in PNG format.
2. Irrespective of the t-shirt size, the maximum printing area is 14x16 sq. in.
3. The price of the t-shirts will be affected according to the size of the design you upload, including the transparent pixels.
Following are the steps to follow precisely to get the right design at the lowest possible price:
Step 1: Open your design in Photoshop.
Step 2: Look for any unwanted part of the design and trim it down. To do this, go to Image > Trim
Step 3: In the dialog box, Select Transparent pixels under Based On section. In the Trim Away section, check all four sides and click OK. All the transparent pixels are trimmed away automatically.
Step 4: Once done with trimming, Save the design in PNG format.
Your design file is ready to get printed on t-shirts!
Learn how to place t-shirt orders.