Shopify is an e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems. It is very easy to use and helps create an eCommerce store in minutes.
Once you set up a Shopify account, follow these steps to upload Printrove products to your Shopify website.
- Download the Printrove Bulk Upload Excel file for various products from here
- Log in to your Shopify Dashboard
- Manually create a sample single product on Shopify (Add a new product in Shopify) and fill the following details
- Image URL
- This product acts as a template for all the other products to be added.
- Now go ahead and export this product using the Shopify Export tool (Exporting Products in Shopify)
- A CSV is downloaded with all the details of the sample product you just created.
- Now open the Printrove Bulk Upload File and filter all the products you wish to add to Shopify.
- For all the products, copy and paste the correct fields onto the downloaded Shopify excel file. For example, copy the given SKU content from the Printrove Excel to the Shopify CSV.
- For the images, you can copy paste the direct image links from the Printrove Excel to the Shopify CSV. The images are automatically downloaded from our Dropbox servers directly to your Shopify store.
- Save the CSV file and import it using the Shopify Import tool (Importing Products in Shopify)